- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
7 at Flushing-Main St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
220th St. to Main St., 50th Ave. to Twentieth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Located off the main strip, this fried-chicken contender distinguishes itself with a relatively posh décor and a recipe that somehow incorporates red and white wines into the fried-chicken formula. “Wine Maturing Original Chicken” has an odd, off-tasting flavor, though, and a saucy marinade that renders the bird less than crisp, despite the unusually thick batter.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu