Mon-Fri, 8am-11pm; Sat, 9am-11pm; Sun, 10am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
68th St. to 78th St., Lexington Ave. to Fifth Ave.
A traditional Milanese panini bar where the menu, in addition to offering sandwiches, lists salads, carpaccio, lasagna, and fondue (the latter available only at dinner). As at any self-respecting paninoteca, wine and espresso are the featured beverages.Recommended Dishes
Panini di Via Quadronno, $10.50-$15; lasagna del giorno, $23; beef fondue for two, $66; cheese fondue for two, $58
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu