Mon-Fri, 8am-11pm; Sat, 9am-11pm; Sun, 10am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
68th St. to 78th St., Lexington Ave. to Fifth Ave.
A traditional Milanese panini bar where the menu, in addition to offering sandwiches, lists salads, carpaccio, lasagna, and fondue (the latter available only at dinner). As at any self-respecting paninoteca, wine and espresso are the featured beverages.Recommended Dishes
Panini di Via Quadronno, $10.50-$15; lasagna del giorno, $23; beef fondue for two, $66; cheese fondue for two, $58
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama