- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Sophia Brittan, co-founder of online cooking show Kitchen Caravan, brings an exotic new twist to the fro-yo market. At Victory Garden, she’s transforming goat’s milk from Side Hill Acres, in Candor, NY, into a naturally tangy plain frozen yogurt, also available in florally inspired flavors like rose petal and lemon poppy, and—for a caprine alternative to Grom up the block—two flavors of soft-serve goat’s-milk ice cream (chocolate and salted caramel). Offbeat toppings range from healthful (chia and flaxseed) to tastefully indulgent (halva, Liddabit honeycomb candy). The signature dairy also factors into yogurt parfaits, plus such topical applications as soaps, lotions, and lip balms, many produced on local farms.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu