- READER REVIEWS
Village Pizza has all the hallmarks of a well-liked neighborhood counter: heavy foot traffic, light décor, and evenhandedness with all styles of crust. A majority of walk-in business is conducted in standard one-topping slices—the typical, crisp-yet-foldable specimens. Bready Sicilian squares, daubed with sweet tomato sauce, are also on display, and the less-common stuffed pizza, the priciest item on the menu, can be ordered crammed with sausage, peppers, onions, and cheese. With the exception of one mirrored wall, design elements have been reduced to a miniature Niagara Falls varnished onto wood and a magazine clipping of actress Julianne Moore touting the pizzeria’s New Year’s Eve parties. Who knew?
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu