- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Wall St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Located in a landmark turn-of-the-last-century office building, Vine is big on seafood like pan-seared day-boat scallops with wild mushrooms and Creole-barbecued prawns. With the view of the New York Stock Exchange across the street, and the subterranean bank vaults available for private events, what more could a Wall Streeter ask for in a restaurant?Recommended Dishes
Grilled Wild Salmon, $26; Filet Mignon with Yukon Gold Gratin and Haricoverts, $32.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu