Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Wine List
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Vintage Irving shares an address and a kitchen with Sidebar, the lofty sports bar that replaced Link. But unlike Sidebar—and owner Michael Sinensky’s other sudsy ventures, including Village Pourhouse—Vintage Irving has an intimate, wine-bar feel and a small-plates focus. Chef Jason Bunin, late of Knickerbocker Bar & Grill, doles out cured meats and imported cheeses, plus dishes like arancine with green-tomato compote, a salad of ham-wrapped romaine hearts with brandade croquettes and cilantro-caper vinaigrette, and fresh-fig tempura. There’s also a rotating selection of craft beers and European wines, and a planned monthly guest-chef demo series.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl