Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Wine List
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Vintage Irving shares an address and a kitchen with Sidebar, the lofty sports bar that replaced Link. But unlike Sidebar—and owner Michael Sinensky’s other sudsy ventures, including Village Pourhouse—Vintage Irving has an intimate, wine-bar feel and a small-plates focus. Chef Jason Bunin, late of Knickerbocker Bar & Grill, doles out cured meats and imported cheeses, plus dishes like arancine with green-tomato compote, a salad of ham-wrapped romaine hearts with brandade croquettes and cilantro-caper vinaigrette, and fresh-fig tempura. There’s also a rotating selection of craft beers and European wines, and a planned monthly guest-chef demo series.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s