- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Opened in 2003, Vosges specializes in exquisite truffles infused with odd ingredients: Jamaican beer, wasabi, and wild-fennel pollen. What to try: The "Rooster Truffle"ódark chocolate with Taleggio cheese.Note
Vosges Haut-Chocolat ships nationally.
Local same-day delivery starts at $19.95.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu