- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
Opened in 2003, Vosges specializes in exquisite truffles infused with odd ingredients: Jamaican rum, wasabi, and wild-fennel pollen. What to try: The "Rooster Truffle"ódark chocolate with Taleggio cheese.Note
Vosges Haut-Chocolat ships nationally.
$19.95 flat fee
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu