- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 10am-8pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-9pm; Sun, 11am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
Opened in 2003, Vosges specializes in exquisite truffles infused with odd ingredients: Jamaican beer, wasabi, and wild-fennel pollen. What to try: The "Rooster Truffle"ódark chocolate with Taleggio cheese.Note
Vosges Haut-Chocolat ships nationally.
$9.95 standard shipping, $15 fee in Manhattan
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu