- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
A twenties opera house turned twenty-first-century nightclub, formerly known as One51. It hosts a variety of after-work parties and weekly themed nights, like Latin Saturdays. And should all that dancing make you hungry, the kitchen offers a global tapas menu.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu