Waffle & Wolf
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Graham Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
This waffle specialist takes the classic Belgium treat to where no Eggo has gone before, folded-up for convenient, one-handed eating, and stuffed with fresh, intriguing flavor combinations. It’s a bit difficult to notice the tiny shop from its plain brick exterior, but the smell of batter baking leads hungry customers inside the cozy space, where they can enjoy a quick bite while sitting on metal chairs around a U-shaped wooden table. Unlike your average diner waffles, Waffle & Wolf’s aren’t just reserved for breakfast or accompanying fried chicken. Customers can select their own ingredients from a long list displayed on a chalkboard that ranges from savory (prosciutto, olives) to sweet (Nutella, sour cherry cream cheese). The combinations are seemingly endless, but the shop’s own inventive combinations are definitely worth a try. Standout items include the seasonal waffle with walnuts baked in and stuffed with feta cheese and blackberries, oozing with honey between the nooks and crannies. Another option is with bacon baked in and stuffed with cheddar, tomato, and avocado yogurt, which is enough to be a light meal. Customers can also grab a cup of Dallis Bros. fair trade coffee while enjoying a little piece of baked bliss.Recommended Dishes
Waffle with walnuts baked in and stuffed with feta, blackberries, and honey, $11.50
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s