Wahoo's Fish Taco
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.; 6 at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
West Coast and Texas types probably know Wahoo's, which has 60 locations
on the western end of the country, primarily in California. This is the
fast-casual chain's first East Coast location and they've
brought the breezy skate and surf theme, plus fish tacos and teriyaki
"Maui" bowls, to NYC.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu