Nearby Subway Stops
B, Q at Seventh Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- No Alcohol
Union St. to Lafayette Ave., Bedford Ave. to Smith St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
There are a few things that might make you hesitate when encountering this Chinese takeout joint: 1.) The half-dozen tables are rarely occupied. 2.) The photos of eighties-era pu-pu platters have faded to an unsavory green or blue. 3.) The restaurant shares its kitchen (and its owner) with New Fresco Tortillas next door. Well don’t judge a delivery joint by its visuals. Wai Ling’s straightforward, simple dishes aren’t half-bad and some American dishes like fried chicken and onion rings are actually pretty damned good. So where else are you going to call to get dependable Chinese food along with decent fried plantains and crisp mozzarella sticks?
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu