- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Owner Wally Chin (Chin Chin) and executive chef Chris Cheung (Monkey Bar) serve a bill of fare that's "American with a lot of Chinese infused into it." That translates to dishes like the Walle burger, served inside a "shanghai pancake bun" with "cheese oozing out." There's also a selection of small plates, including buns stuffed with sustainable meats, along with Asian shellfish platters and "blue plate barbecue rice" served in both the 30-seat lounge and the back dining room.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu