The Water Club
Wed-Fri, 5pm-11pm; Sat, noon-3pm and 5pm-11pm; Sun, noon-3pm and 5pm-10pm; Mon-Tue, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Special Occasion
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This romantic spot overlooking the East River is a favorite for formal affairs, but even your average demanding New York diner would be happy with the American menu and the yacht-club setting. There's a heavy emphasis on seafood like lobster and soft-shell crabs, and a massive weekend brunch. Jackets suggested.Brunch
Saturday and Sunday, noon—3 p.m.
Spring and summer fêtes here are often held on the outside deck with the Manhattan skyline as a backdrop. Cold-weather weddings are held indoors on the upper deck (which seats up to 80 for dinner) or in the River Room (which seats up to 180 for dinner and has space for dancing). From $185 per person.
Maine lobster, $25/lb.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s