The Water Club
Wed-Fri, 5pm-11pm; Sat, noon-3pm and 5pm-11pm; Sun, noon-3pm and 5pm-10pm; Mon-Tue, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Special Occasion
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This romantic spot overlooking the East River is a favorite for formal affairs, but even your average demanding New York diner would be happy with the American menu and the yacht-club setting. There's a heavy emphasis on seafood like lobster and soft-shell crabs, and a massive weekend brunch. Jackets suggested.Brunch
Saturday and Sunday, noon—3 p.m.
Spring and summer fêtes here are often held on the outside deck with the Manhattan skyline as a backdrop. Cold-weather weddings are held indoors on the upper deck (which seats up to 80 for dinner) or in the River Room (which seats up to 180 for dinner and has space for dancing). From $185 per person.
Maine lobster, $25/lb.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu