- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Court Sq.-23rd St.; 7, G at Court Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Notable Wine List
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Water's Edge has matrimony covered. The restaurant's stunning Queens-side view of Manhattan has been the backdrop for many a proposal, while the huge private party space has hosted countless wedding ceremonies. The focus is on seafood, with additional menu space reserved for local farm favorites like the Long Island duck. Among the expertly prepared dishes, the crab-stuffed bronzino is the star. Lively international fare like shrimp served with yuca frites and seared bass with chorizo risotto vie with the view for your attention. Though the food doesn't always transcend the immediate surroundings, shortcomings are easily lost in the million-dollar view.Yachts
Four yachts are available for catered functions, with room for up to 250 guests.
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary