- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Court Sq.-23rd St.; 7, G at Court Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Notable Wine List
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Water's Edge has matrimony covered. The restaurant's stunning Queens-side view of Manhattan has been the backdrop for many a proposal, while the huge private party space has hosted countless wedding ceremonies. The focus is on seafood, with additional menu space reserved for local farm favorites like the Long Island duck. Among the expertly prepared dishes, the crab-stuffed bronzino is the star. Lively international fare like shrimp served with yuca frites and seared bass with chorizo risotto vie with the view for your attention. Though the food doesn't always transcend the immediate surroundings, shortcomings are easily lost in the million-dollar view.Yachts
Four yachts are available for catered functions, with room for up to 250 guests.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu