- READER REVIEWS
Waverly at IFC Center
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Manhattan's newest art-movie house doesn't seem to be playing up its on-site restaurant, named for the theater that preceded it. The room is dark and the entrance inconspicuous, but salads stocked with fresh seasonal ingredients, and hefty sandwiches with first-rate meats, may draw your attention away from whatever foreign flick's playing on the suspended screen in the middle of the room.Recommended Dishes
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu