- READER REVIEWS
West 79 Restaurant
This venue is closed.
Upscale New American cuisine in a lovely Upper West Side townhouse setting, the former space long occupied by Restaurant 222. The menu leans toward crowd-pleasing fare like pan-seared salmon, sesame-crusted yellow-fin tuna, roasted free-range chicken, and aged prime cuts of beef.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu