Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Hot Spot
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Houston St. to 14th St., Fifth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
“Nothing fancy” is partner Jay Strauss’s motto. Which means paper napkins and tables so close your neighbors are going to ask what you’re eating. But that doesn’t rule out organic greens, a brawny burger on a Portuguese muffin, and a Niman Ranch hot dog.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu