- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
This venue is closed.
From the makeshift oyster bar fashioned from a stainless-steel glass rack and a shower curtain to the owner who also cooks, waits tables, and shucks oysters, this Cobble Hill restaurant has a winning homespun feel about it. The loosely organized, mostly seafood menu encourages free-form ordering, be it a plate of remarkably fresh Belons or a three-course meal.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu