Daily, noon-4 am
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
The guys behind Whiskey Town opened the Whiskey Brooklyn, where you'll find shuffleboard (!), other games, and (to eat) a “Bowl O' Bacon” and a “Bowl O' Meatballs.”Note
Kitchen closes at 2 a.m. daily.
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant