Daily, noon-4 am
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
The guys behind Whiskey Town opened the Whiskey Brooklyn, where you'll find shuffleboard (!), other games, and (to eat) a “Bowl O' Bacon” and a “Bowl O' Meatballs.”Note
Kitchen closes at 2 a.m. daily.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu