Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Great Desserts
- Late-Night Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
From the Scotophiles (turned Anglophiles) who brought us Highlands and Mary Queen of Scots, Whitehall is an 85-seat, London-inspired restaurant and bar. Chef Chris Rendell is working the British-classics (with a twist) angle, and lushes can get doused in loads of gin and other artisanal cocktails. The space is meant to evoke the train stations of London.Bar Hours
Bar stays open until 12:30 a.m. Mon.-Wed.; 2 a.m. Thurs.-Sat.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member