Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Great Desserts
- Late-Night Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
From the Scotophiles (turned Anglophiles) who brought us Highlands and Mary Queen of Scots, Whitehall is an 85-seat, London-inspired restaurant and bar. Chef Chris Rendell is working the British-classics (with a twist) angle, and lushes can get doused in loads of gin and other artisanal cocktails. The space is meant to evoke the train stations of London.Bar Hours
Bar stays open until 12:30 a.m. Mon.-Wed.; 2 a.m. Thurs.-Sat.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More