- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
This venue is closed.
The last thing we need is another fro-yo store, right? Haven’t we evolved to ice pops, ice-cream pops, and gelato pops? And if you do peddle fro-yo these days, aren’t you supposed to do it from a truck? Still, onetime marketing dude Alex Rozhitsky assures us his new fro-yo store, Wickedspoon, has “an edge” — in fact, if you’re of the insect-eating persuasion, you can top your cone with chocolate-covered crickets. Edgy indeed! Also available: fro-yo-stuffed whoopie pies from WannaHavaCookie and fro-yo-topped Belgian waffles.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu