- READER REVIEWS
Wild Lily Tea Market
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
This venue is closed.
A serene spinoff off West Chelsea's Wild Lily Tea Room, this equally remote oasis of oolongs and Darjeelings is budget-priced for the East Village. Over fifty brews are quirkily described on the menu, along with sweet and savory Asian snacks. Besides selling tea by the ounce, the owner's accumulated a selection of stylish products made both for tea (cups, infusers) and from it (green-tea soap, business cards, and odor-fighting insoles for your shoes).
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu