- READER REVIEWS
Wild Tuna Restaurant & Market
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
This venue is closed.
It's not Jorma Kaukonen's venture into the restaurant business but Shelly Fireman's latest back-and-forth with what began as an Italian restaurant, morphed into a Brooklyn-inspired seafood emporium, and later became the East Side outpost of the Brooklyn Diner. Now Fireman has piled on the seafood again, this time at slightly lower prices.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu