- READER REVIEWS
Williams & Bailey
Mon-Thu, 5pm-1am; Fri, 5pm-2am; Sat, noon-2am; Sun, noon-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
G, L at Metropolitan Ave.-Lorimer St.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
A Prohibition-era whiskey bar, complete with faux-tin ceilings and fire-hydrant-festooned damask wallpaper. There's a New York–themed menu that includes a rare prime rib dip served with au jus, potato pierogies, and fresh-baked pretzels. Of course, no Brooklyn restaurant’s offerings would be complete without fried chicken, here served with a waffle under onion gravy and maple syrup. American bourbons make up most of the 50-strong whiskey list, although a decent selection of single-malt Scotches and Irish whiskeys are also available. Fourteen draft beers are split between American craft brews and European standards, complemented by two wines on tap.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu