Mon-Thu, 11am-10:30pm; Fri, 11am-11pm; Sat, 10:30am-11pm; Sun, 10:30am-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Broadway to N. 14th St., Union Ave. to Kent Ave.
This venue is closed.
Nearly every inch of wall-space in the 2,500 square-foot mammoth dining room—which has the feel of an indoor garden—is covered with maps, photos, newspaper articles and salvaged relics from Williamsburg's history (the "h" at the end of the restaurant's name is a nod to the original spelling of Brooklyn's Eastern District). The restaurant management is clearly passionate about the neighborhood's history—the cafe's decor is a not-so-subtle love letter to it. The restaurant has two original (and rare) wood-burning ovens where they roast their house signature dishes over carefully selected woods. During the warmer weather, grab a seat outdoors on the sidewalk cafe and watch Williamsburg go by.Extra
There are live music acts throughout the week, including jazz Friday and Saturday nights and gospel during Sunday brunch.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu