This venue is closed.
From the owners of Tomoe Sushi comes this spiffy takeout shop on the Lower East Side, specializing in the deep-fried skewered meat called kushikatsu. There's no limit, apparently, to what you can eat on a stick, from breaded pork and shrimp to quail eggs, asparagus and bacon. Order by the skewer, by the dozen, or by the 27-skewer party pack. For variety, there's a limited selection of tempura and sushi.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu