Woo Lae Oak
This venue is closed.
Woo Lae Oak is at the upscale Westernized Korean forefront, bringing a genuinely Korean menu to those Americans who might be unwilling to brave the linguistic and cultural divide of the Little Korea dining scene further uptown. Food is to-the-point and assertively seasoned—no lack of authenticity here—but it’s presented with far more panache than is typical for Korean restaurants. The likewise stylish dining room is all done up in chrome and granite.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s