Woo Lae Oak
This venue is closed.
Woo Lae Oak is at the upscale Westernized Korean forefront, bringing a genuinely Korean menu to those Americans who might be unwilling to brave the linguistic and cultural divide of the Little Korea dining scene further uptown. Food is to-the-point and assertively seasoned—no lack of authenticity here—but it’s presented with far more panache than is typical for Korean restaurants. The likewise stylish dining room is all done up in chrome and granite.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu