- READER REVIEWS
World Yacht Dining Cruises
Mon-Sat, 6pm-10pm; Sun, 11:30am-2pm and 6pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 42nd St.-Port Authority Bus Terminal; 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Live Music
- Special Occasion
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Take an out-of-town visitor to see the sights—all of them—and sup on a selection from the "Best of New York" menu: featuring dishes based on recipes from the Sea Grill's Ed Brown and Aquavit's Marcus Samuelsson among others. Jacket required.Boarding
The yacht begins boarding daily for dinner at 6 p.m., departs at 7 p.m. and returns at 10 p.m. (Weekend dinners are now one-hour later.) Boarding for Sunday brunch begins at 11:30 a.m., departure is at 12:30 p.m. and the yacht returns at 2:00 p.m.
Jacket required; no jeans, t-shirts, shorts or sneakers permitted.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More