WTF Coffee Lab
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Clinton-Washington Aves.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Used to be you got your coffee from someone who asked if you wanted cream and sugar — but Bridey Recker, the general manager of a new Fort Greene coffee bar called WTF, is asking questions like, “Do you want it to stay in your mouth, or do you want something with a nice finish that then leaves your mouth?” (That’s how she explains “flavor clarity” to the Local.) À la Blue Bottle, the “veritable coffee lab” brews coffee using Siphon pots, Yama pots, Coava Kone filters, drip cones, sock pots, and a French press. Unlike at some new coffee meccas, you can also get espresso. And yes, that’s the sound of Juan Valdez’s head exploding.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu