- READER REVIEWS
Xi'an Famous Foods
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
This expanding Flushing chainlet is known for intensely flavorful hand-pulled noodles and “burgers” – addictive, generously spiced meat patties folded into buns that are a hybrid of flatbread, English muffins, and mantou.
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi