- READER REVIEWS
Xi'an Famous Foods
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
This expanding Flushing chainlet is known for intensely flavorful hand-pulled noodles and “burgers” – addictive, generously spiced meat patties folded into buns that are a hybrid of flatbread, English muffins, and mantou.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu