- READER REVIEWS
Xi'an Famous Foods
Sun-Thu, 11:30am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-9:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.
- Hot Spot
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
This expanding Flushing chainlet is known for intensely flavorful hand-pulled noodles and “burgers”—addictive, generously spiced meat patties folded into buns that are a hybrid of flatbread, English muffins, and mantou.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’