Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
This venue is closed.
Eddie Huang's followup to his Asian-inflected sandwich shop Baohaus is the more sit-down oriented Xiao Ye. But the restaurant still adheres to Huang's philosophy of sticking it to the establishment: he promises "a place that's youth cultural," with accessible prices, a late night menu, and copious drink specials.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More