Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
This venue is closed.
Eddie Huang's followup to his Asian-inflected sandwich shop Baohaus is the more sit-down oriented Xiao Ye. But the restaurant still adheres to Huang's philosophy of sticking it to the establishment: he promises "a place that's youth cultural," with accessible prices, a late night menu, and copious drink specials.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu