- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
The Asian-sandwich trend gathers significant steam with Xie Xie (Mandarin for “thank you”), a collaboration between chef Angelo Sosa and the folks behind Trattoria Dopo Teatro, Cascina, and Zanzibar. The peripatetic Sosa, best known for the short-lived Yumcha, has crafted a five-sandwich menu with creative combos like shredded braised chicken with smoked egg salad.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight