- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
The Asian-sandwich trend gathers significant steam with Xie Xie (Mandarin for “thank you”), a collaboration between chef Angelo Sosa and the folks behind Trattoria Dopo Teatro, Cascina, and Zanzibar. The peripatetic Sosa, best known for the short-lived Yumcha, has crafted a five-sandwich menu with creative combos like shredded braised chicken with smoked egg salad.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White