- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
The Asian-sandwich trend gathers significant steam with Xie Xie (Mandarin for “thank you”), a collaboration between chef Angelo Sosa and the folks behind Trattoria Dopo Teatro, Cascina, and Zanzibar. The peripatetic Sosa, best known for the short-lived Yumcha, has crafted a five-sandwich menu with creative combos like shredded braised chicken with smoked egg salad.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu