This venue is closed.
Up on the rooftop of Richard Sandoval's Zengo, you'll find Y Tacos, a refreshingly one-cuisine taco shop. The order-at-the-counter kiosk is decorated "like a Mexico City street," and fronts onto a public rooftop park with benches and tables. There's no booze, but there is a $10 three-taco lunch special, sides including elote and guacamole and chips, and a selection of aguas frescas, ice-cream sandwiches, and paletas.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu