Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
You probably haven't wandered in here since sophomore year at NYU, but don't worry: nothing's changed. Yaffa's still "open all nite," as the mural outside puts it. Inside, you'll find the same leopard and zebra prints on the booths and tables, the same bunches of plastic grapes and Christmas lights hanging from the ceiling, the same dim, warm atmosphere welcoming everyone from late-night Goth kids to early-afternoon breakfasters (just $6 for two eggs, home fries, pita bread, coffee, juice). Out back, the enormous patio beckons.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu