Sun-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Seventh Ave.; B, Q at Seventh Ave.
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
18th St. to Flatbush Ave., Prospect Park West to Third Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The serene, bamboo-bordered garden at Yamato, with its Zen-chic waterfall, is almost too stylish for Park Slope, and the menu is equally sophisticated. Innovative dishes such as lobster salad with soba noodles and crispy beef in a tangerine sauce let you show off your highly evolved palate to your date. The rest (sorry) is still up to you.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu