Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 42nd St.-Port Authority Bus Terminal; 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
- Late-Night Dining
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Think of Yoshinoya as the McDonald’s—or at least the Hardee’s—of Japanese fast food. The worldwide chain’s one-thousandth branch has landed smack-dab in Times Square, and frugal fast-food junkies are already flocking. Go with the $4.19 beef bowl—thin strips of stringy, herb-marinated beef and onion over white rice. The teriyaki-chicken bowl, like the McDLT, is less successful.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu