- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Think of Yoshinoya as the McDonald's—or at least the Hardee's—of Japanese fast food. The worldwide chain's one-thousandth branch has landed smack-dab in Times Square, and frugal fast-food junkies are flocking already.
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White
- Girl Finds Razor Blade in Her Soda at Wendy’s