- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Think of Yoshinoya as the McDonald's—or at least the Hardee's—of Japanese fast food. The worldwide chain's one-thousandth branch has landed smack-dab in Times Square, and frugal fast-food junkies are flocking already.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s