This venue is closed.
The next time you're condemned to jury duty, brighten your day with a lunchtime foray to this little joint in the Chinatown Arcade for crispy pig, soya chicken, wonderful beef chow fun, and too much more for a pittance.Recommended Dishes
Beef chow fun, $7.25
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu