Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Delancy St. to 23rd St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
In a somewhat confusing turn of events, the Zaitzeff family (mom Amine, sons Zachary and Peter), beloved by financial-district workers for their eponymous burger spot, have been retained to manage the East Village space that formerly housed the tea salon High Chai. Until certain issues were resolved, the place was without an official nameóbut not, fortunately, without Zaitzeff’s signature hormone- and antibiotic-free burgers (sirloin, Wagyu, turkey, or veggie), served on Portuguese muffins and topped with grilled onions. A bright, breezy interior features a tiled floor, white curtains, and plain wooden tables (some of them communal), and the expanded menu includes an egg sandwich, with two scrambled eggs and aged white cheddar on a Portuguese muffin.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu