- READER REVIEWS
Zaragoza Deli & Grocery
This shabby sliver of a bodega has tacos, beers from all over Latin America (and Spain!), a touch-screen jukebox playing Mexican pop and standards, and a bottle opener on the wall, next to just a few tables. And then, there’s that impressive airbrushed Aztec mural. Since the meat (stewed chipotle beef, chicken, veal, roast pork, etc.) is precooked and warmed by microwave, we won’t pretend the tacos are as fresh as, say, the ones over at Mercadito Cantina. But they’re heaping, and you can buy two of them plus a flauta and a tallboy for ten bucks.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu