- READER REVIEWS
Zaragoza Deli & Grocery
This shabby sliver of a bodega has tacos, beers from all over Latin America (and Spain!), a touch-screen jukebox playing Mexican pop and standards, and a bottle opener on the wall, next to just a few tables. And then, there’s that impressive airbrushed Aztec mural. Since the meat (stewed chipotle beef, chicken, veal, roast pork, etc.) is precooked and warmed by microwave, we won’t pretend the tacos are as fresh as, say, the ones over at Mercadito Cantina. But they’re heaping, and you can buy two of them plus a flauta and a tallboy for ten bucks.
- The Williamsburg Whole Foods Will Open on July 26
- Here’s a Tiny Coffee Press That Can Brew Anywhere
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers