- READER REVIEWS
Zaro's Bread Basket
Mon-Fri, 7am-9pm; Sat, 10am-7pm; Sun, 11am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
With multiple outposts in Penn and Grand Central stations, Zaro's has become a dependable pitstop for commuters looking to refuel on New York staples like bagels and black-and-white cookies, not to mention babka, rugelach, and challah bread.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu