- READER REVIEWS
Zaro's New York Bakery
Mon-Fri, 5am-10pm; Sat-Sun, 5am-8pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 42nd St.-Port Authority Bus Terminal
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
With multiple outposts in Penn and Grand Central stations and one in Port Authority, Zaro's has become a dependable pitstop for commuters looking to refuel on New York staples like bagels and black-and-white cookies, not to mention babka, rugelach, and challah bread.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu