Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.; 1 at 18th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Full Bar
Perry St. to W. 23rd St.; Fifth Ave. to West Side Hwy
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
This Chelsea eatery offers an eclectic menu of globally inspired comfort foods. Exposed brick walls, chocolate leather banquettes, and French doors that open wide to the street lend it an airy café vibe. The menu veers wildly from Asian selections like General Tso’s chicken, dumplings, and pad Thai to American staples like spaghetti and meatballs, nachos, and club sandwiches. With such variety, offerings are largely hit-or-miss, though Asian dishes come out ahead. Campy mixed drinks like the Singapore Sling and Blue Dragon are strong enough to soften the kitchen’s disappointments.Recommended Dishes
Hot & spicy beef, $13.95; pan fried pork dumplings, $5.95
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu