Mon-Thu, 4pm-midnight; Fri-Sat, 4pm-1:30am; Sun, 4pm-11:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Houston St. to 13th St., Ave. A to Third Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Even though this East Village spot (and the only non-Indian restaurant on the block) bills itself as Mediterranean-Moroccan, a distinct North African flavor predominates in everything from the assortment of tagines and couscous to the décor. The tiled tables are imported from Morocco and some of the walls are painted a distinctive Marrakech red. And on Saturday nights, the obligatory belly dancer is in hip-shaking residence.Note
Belly dancing performance, Saturday at 10:30 p.m.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic