Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 86th St.; B, C at 86th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
70th St. to 100th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Kemal Binici is Turkish, and finally, after a couple of short-lived French (La Bicyclette) and Italian (Il Fiore) incarnations, so is this Upper West Side restaurant he opened. How can you tell? The mosaic-and-kilim redesign, the assortment of meze, and main dishes ranging from simple kebabs to more elaborate items, like grilled quail wrapped in grape leaves and braised lamb shank encased in eggplant.Recommended Dishes
Braised lamb shank encased in eggplant, $22
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu