- READER REVIEWS
Zibetto Espresso Bar
This venue is closed.
Good news for those who like to sip their espresso from elegant porcelain cups while standing civilly at white marble counters with nary an oversize muffin or laptop in sight: Midtown’s Zibetto Espresso Bar has expanded to the financial district. This second branch is even sleeker than Zibetto No. 1, thanks in part to a stunning replica of the defunct Faema E61—aesthetically speaking, the ne plus ultra of espresso machines. To go with the coffee, there are simple pressed panini, biscotti, and—perhaps in anticipation of a rush of converts from Starbucks and DunkinÂ’ Donuts up the block—a little more room than the original.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu