Mon-Sat, 11:30am-11:30pm; Sun, 11:30-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 23rd St.; N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
13th St. to 26th St., Park Ave. to Eighth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Seasonal ingredients and Mediterranean-leaning flavors are this Flatiron District restaurant's calling card. Housemade organic pasta is used in dishes like pappardelle with lamb ragu and fettuccine; the tuna steak, wrapped with grape leaves, is served with celery root puree.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu